At Peninsula Pacers events, we love to showcase the products and expertise of our sponsors. With the Peninsula Century Ride, we’ll be highlighting food from the best restaurants in Sister Bay, including plenty of food grown and sourced right here in Northern Door County.
And we’re not forgetting desert! We’ll feature cherry crisp from Seaquist Orchards and ice cream from the Door County Ice Cream Factory!
The post-ride meal will include the following items from Sister Bay restaurants served from 11 am – 4 pm:
- Husby’s – Chicken Vegetable Soup and Beer Cheese Soup
- Sister Bay Bowl – Potato Salad and Coleslaw
- Door County Ice Cream Factory – Vanilla Ice Cream
- Al Johnson’s – Swedish Meatball Sliders
- Fred & Fuzzy’s – Hamburgers and Brats
- Grasse’s Grill – Homemade Black Bean Burgers
- Seaquist’s Orchard – Cherry Crisp
- Tampuat Kombucha- Specialty Teas.
- Rapid Performance Products – Cherry Juice
Plus more options to come!
Each rider will receive a ticket for a free beverage and post-ride meal. Additional meal tickets may be purchased for $10.